⚠️READ ALL BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!! By purchasing you are agreeing to everything below!⚠️
You will receive 9 - 7oz bars, two end pieces & additional pack of dots of breast milk soap.
REQUIRES YOUR MILK!!!!
Custom loaves require 18 ounces* of your breast milk. It MUST be shipped to us within 30 DAYS of purchase date. If not received within that time we will refund you with store credit only.
*If you don’t have 18 ounces of milk you can send what you do have and we can make up the rest with water.
✨TAT is 6 to 10 weeks from the date we received your milk. ✨
(For local orders only do steps 1 - 3 and drop off your milk during business hours)
We ask that you ship your milk to us on a MONDAY!! This is to ensure milk isn’t sitting in the mail over the weekend. We need your breast milk to preferably stay frozen but at least stay cold upon us receiving. We will not use breast milk that gets hot and rancid so it is important that you package your milk properly.
1. You will take 18 ounces of breast milk bags and put them in a larger zip lock bag.
2. Place that bag in a freezer gallon ziplock bag.
3. Then place that bag in a second ziplock gallon freezer bag. Write on outside of the bag in PERMANENT MARKER your—
• Order Number
• Phone Number (will text you in the case we need to contact you for any reason regarding your soap)
• Scent of Soap you ordered (Unscented + Oats/ Lavender/Tea Tree/Etc)
• Your babies name or nickname (for labels)
* 1 to 2 names ONLY. If you want more than that please choose an alternative, “Smith Sisters” “Robinson Babies” Etc.
If you have lose a baby we can also made the labels a special memorial label that says “Remembering *Babies Name*” ❤️
If you were a surrogate or had any other situation when you would an alternate label please feel free to give us something special to you to write. Must be less than 3 words.
**if you don’t tell us what to put on your label a generic label will be made that just says Breast Milk Soap.
5. Then place that bag in cooler bag. The insulated soft lunch boxes seem to work the best. (The ones you see kids take to school)
6. Add multiple ice packs to that bag to keep it cool.
7. Place cooler bag into a box. If you use a priority mail box from USPS they have flat rate boxes.
******Ice packs and cooler bag will not be sent back to you. We donate them to local organizations. If you want your cooler bag back please write your first and last name on the outside of the cooler AND write on the outside of your plastic WANT COOLER BACK. Please understand that your soap won’t fit in the standard size box that it usually comes in if we’re shipping your cooler bag back, we will usually reuse an amazon box— so it will be less aesthetically pleasing.******
Tip: The smaller the box you use, the cheaper shipping will be. Try to make your box the smallest size possible.
• Do not use dry ice, as it usually melts within one day and then leaves your milk unprotected the rest of the trip. We’ve found the soft cooler lunch boxes with ice packs work best over extended periods of time.
If you fail to send us your milk within 30 days we will now issue you store credit but NO REFUND will be given. It is your responsibility to get your milk shipped in a timely manner.
~Please be aware that mistakes/mishaps can happen and every persons milk affects the soap process in different ways. Soap making is chemistry! If something happens we will do our very best to fix it and we will text you to update you immediately.
With that being said, we have never had a soap that wasn’t usable. If that would happen that is the only time that we would give a full refund.
We have had soap that has accelerated to fast and we had to put the excess soap in a mold instead of piping it into a high top loaf. You are still getting the same amount of soap, just in different shapes. We would not give any type of refund for this.
Leo Jude Soap Co
235 Broadway St.
Jackson, Ohio 45640
A loaf makes 9 - 7oz bars of soap.
- coconut oil
- olive oil
- palm oil
- castor oil
- breast milk
- sodium hydroxide
(oatmeal add in & essential oil varies for each loaf)
Handling and care: Allow to dry between uses on a soap dish and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Due to the handmade nature of this item, size and appearance may vary.
This handmade, artisan soap was made from scratch with quality ingredients using the cold process soap method, which is better for the environment and your skin.
About our products:
Manufactured in the USA
Free of synthetic chemicals Paraben-free
No preservatives or additives Sulfate-free Alcohol-free
Phthalate and petro-chemical-free
No propylene glycol or PEGs Does not contain toxins or GMO ingredients
The statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease.